Our team is growing!
AZUR Group has more than 20 years of expertise in the IT field and has the wind in its sails to continue its development and growth in the years to come. We want to attract the best talent by offering competitive working conditions and a ‘people-centered’ corporate culture. We also rely on our employees to take leadership in our expansion, while providing support for their success. Personalized career development plan, comprehensive benefits, participation in large-scale projects, continuing education, all are good reasons to send us your resume.
Our office is located in the heart of Old Montreal, near Station Square Victoria, in a dynamic business district! The work will be done mainly by teleworking, but with occasional access to the office and of course, when sanitary rules allow, face-to-face customer meetings.
Bring your know-how and your creative energy in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where our success comes from the passion of our employees to collaborate to deliver quality Cloud solutions to our customers.
Advance your career at AZUR Group
AZUR Group is committed to innovating using Cloud technologies to automate the business processes of Canadian and international companies. We deliver all of our Agile digital transformation projects using Microsoft and Salesforce Cloud platforms.
We supervise our new recruits very closely through a training island that quickly propels them into our client projects with maximum efficiency. You will complete your training with seasoned trainers who will teach you the most modern and efficient Cloud technologies.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play a key role in building a highly skilled technology team. In partnership with the Human Resources Manager and Operations, you will lead the full recruitment cycle in addition to participating in other strategic HR projects. Your responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with the HR Manager and leaders to forecast current and future recruitment needs and develop effective recruitment strategies that support business objectives
- Independently conduct candidate searches from a variety of sources and using the best attraction strategies
- Assess candidates’ skills and formulate a compelling career opportunity based on their motivations
- Conduct initial phone screenings with candidates to assess technical skills and cultural fit and skillfully present candidate fit and value to the hiring team
- Drive the interview process for each candidate from pitching candidates to managers to negotiating offers
- Advise and influence managers on the skills of candidates, their suitability for the position according to the requirements and the hiring decision
- Ensure an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the recruiting process by effectively communicating and managing candidate expectations
- Develop a solid understanding of the business and the industry and monitor new industry trends to be able to advise managers on market conditions
- Continue to update knowledge in order to effectively research and recommend new sources for recruiting active and passive candidates
- Stay active on social networks to positively promote the Groupe AZUR employer brand
- Manage the candidate application lifecycle in the ATS with maximum accuracy and speed to ensure data integrity
- Act as a brand ambassador by educating external talent on the company’s vision and employee value proposition at events and through university partnerships
- Continuously find and nurture top talent
- Participate in projects, implement best practices and help innovate the overall staffing process
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in various HR initiatives
Base salary (to be discussed according to experience + commissions)
Remote work (with the possibility of going to our offices)
Start your new career