Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
AZUR Group is proud to invite you to be part of our team!
Do you want an innovative company and join an energetic team always at the fore of new technologies? We provide a flexible working environment for our employees. Remote work for all with access to our offices in Old Montreal, near Victoria Station Square, while respecting effective health measures against Covid.
Bring your know-how in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where all our success comes from the tenacity of our employees to deliver quality software. Life at the AZUR Group revolves around team activities, and by participating in the growth of the company, your good moves will be recognized every week at our corporate SCRUMS in a festive atmosphere.
Role as Solution Architect
The Solution Architect is responsible for leading large-scale software architecture projects, technical support to developers, technical coaching and project management assistance.
The architect is responsible for the overall quality of the solutions implemented. He is also involved at the pre-sales level for exploratory meetings, cost estimation, drafting of service offers and client presentations.
The architect is also called upon to act as the main point of contact with clients, in collaboration with the account manager.
- Exploratory meeting / taking of needs
- Writing of technical User Stories
- Estimation of efforts
- Revision of service offers
- Customer presentations
- Needs taking
- Selecting the right technology
- Design of the target architecture
- Architecture validation using proof of concept
- Meeting with the client’s technical teams
- Drafting of architectural documents
- Writing technical User Stories for developers
- Realization of complex technical User Stories
- Technical support for developers
- Responsible for development and testing environments
- Responsible for the CI / CD process (Azure DevOps)
Job Skills & Qualifications
Education / Experience / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Microsoft Azure certification (an asset)
- Cloud computing
– Microsoft Azure and / or AWS
– Microsoft .NET
– Microsoft Power Platform
– SQL Server
– Azure DevOps
Skills and aptitudes required
- Autonomy, initiative, strong sense of responsibility
- Sense of organization
- Thoroughness and meticulousness
- Versatility and flexibility
- Customer approach, sense of customer service
- Oral and written communication skills
Start Your New Career…