Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
Groupe AZUR is looking for a IT Engineer Pre Sales, who can assist our Business Development Director at client meetings. The ideal candidate has relevant experience in software development and / or architecture and software analysis.
As a technical expert reporting to the Business Development Manager, the candidate will be required to perform the following activities:
- Provide technical expertise during meetings with clients;
- Analyze the customer’s technical needs;
- Evaluate the time and effort of implementation, develop a technological strategy to meet the real needs of customers;
- Develop, write and present services proposal;
- Lead the organization of preliminary analysis demonstrations.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science and / or relevant experience in Software Architecture;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software development and business analysis;
- Good knowledges of architecture and software analysis;
- Experience and interest in the sale;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Client relationship and outstanding communication skills (oral and written);
- Fluency in oral and written French and English;
- Very good knowledges of the Microsoft ecosystem (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services), Microsoft.NET, C #, ASP.NET, MVC;
- Asset: Salesforce, SQL Server, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Microsoft Certification;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec.
Start Your New Career…