Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
AZUR Group is proud to invite you to be part of our team!
Do you want an innovative company and join an energetic team always at the fore of new technologies? We provide a flexible working environment for our employees. Remote work for all with access to our offices in Old Montreal, near Victoria Station Square, while respecting effective health measures against Covid.
Bring your know-how in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where all our success comes from the tenacity of our employees to deliver quality software. Life at the AZUR Group revolves around team activities, and by participating in the growth of the company, your good moves will be recognized every week at our corporate SCRUMS in a festive atmosphere.
Your role as Salesforce Solution Architect
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Solution Architect to join our team and contribute to several major projects. Your expertise to design and build world-class applications will be boosted as you will be working in a supportive and fast-paced team with some of the top experts in the Salesforce development industry.
- Architect and design customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client requirements.
- Communicate with project managers and developers to design unified project strategies throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment activities.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project requirements and specifications for user interfaces.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing and operations, to guarantee Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum work experience: 4 years of Salesforce application development
- Knowledge of Salesforce security models
- In-depth knowledge of APEX, Visualforce, and Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce Certifications
- Self-motivated and creative
Start Your New Career…