Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
Reporting to the team leader, you will be in charge of the analysis and technical design of the test methods and strategies and their executions.
- Plan and coordinate test execution during development sprints;
- Participate in the implementation of tools, infrastructure and good practices related to quality assurance (DevOps approach);
- Work with business and functional analysts, the product owner to ensure good coverage of test suites;
- Design the test strategy, plans and test scenarios (automated and manual);
- Maintain and develop manual and automated scripts and test suites;
- Collaborate with the squad and the product owner on the prioritization and resolution of anomalies and incidents;
- Perform manual or automated tests and send / publish results to teams;
- Keep up-to-date on industry best practices to improve processes on an ongoing basis.
Experience, skills sought:
- 3+ years of work experience in the field of quality assurance or quality control;
- Experience with test tools (Selenium, Robot Framework, HP ALM, JMeter);
- Experience in test automation, developer skills;
- Knowledge of agile testing best practices, tools and documentation;
- Continued interest in your field to improve internal best practices;
- Interest in instrumentation and automation;
- Good ability to handle unforeseen, action person, hands-on with agile mentality;
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (French and English).
Start Your New Career…