Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
In a dynamic and collaborative working environment with the development team, the candidate will be required to carry out the following activities:
- Host workshops UX;
- Accompany the client determining and justifying his business needs and document them;
- Actively collaborate with the development team on the various deliverables;
- Identify and document features as user stories;
- Propose, develop and approve solutions according to their business needs;
- Participate in quality control activities;
- Assist users in their acceptance tests;
- Prepare and present demos for clients.
Requirements, skills strengths desired :
- University degree in computer science or other relevant training;
- Minimum of 2 years in the role of functional analyst and/or business;
- Acquired skills in:
- Interpersonal relationships and oral written communication (French, English);
- Persuasion and influencing;
- Complex systems analysis and problem solving.
- Strong ability to work independently, excellent organizational and time management skills, an honest and professional client approach, analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis;
- Experience in agile project and mastery of documentation techniques of business needs in user stories are assets.
Start Your New Career…