Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
AZUR Group is proud to invite you to be part of our team!
Do you want an innovative company and join an energetic team always at the fore of new technologies? We provide a flexible working environment for our employees. Remote work for all with access to our offices in Old Montreal, near Victoria Station Square, while respecting effective health measures against Covid.
Bring your know-how in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where all our success comes from the tenacity of our employees to deliver quality software. Life at the AZUR Group revolves around team activities, and by participating in the growth of the company, your good moves will be recognized every week at our corporate SCRUMS in a festive atmosphere.
In a dynamic and collaborative working environment with the development team, the candidate will be required to carry out the following activities:
- Host workshops UX;
- Accompany the client determining and justifying his business needs and document them;
- Actively collaborate with the development team on the various deliverables;
- Identify and document features as user stories;
- Propose, develop and approve solutions according to their business needs;
- Participate in quality control activities;
- Assist users in their acceptance tests;
- Prepare and present demos for clients.
Requirements, skills strengths desired :
- University degree in computer science or other relevant training;
- Minimum of 2 years in the role of functional analyst and/or business;
- Acquired skills in:
- Interpersonal relationships and oral written communication (French, English);
- Persuasion and influencing;
- Complex systems analysis and problem solving.
- Strong ability to work independently, excellent organizational and time management skills, an honest and professional client approach, analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis;
- Experience in agile project and mastery of documentation techniques of business needs in user stories are assets.
Start Your New Career…