Contract type: Part-time – 20 h/week
Salary: To be determined, according to experience
Do you want to do things differently, innovate and contribute to the implementation of many creative activities? Do you want to grow and to be recognized for your work?
We are currently looking for a passionate and energetic graphic designer.
In a dynamic and collaborative work environment, the candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Develop graphic concepts for our brochures as well as for other printed and web content;
- Contribute to various projects in design such as advertisements, leaflets, banners, promotional and corporate documents by ensuring an avant-garde visual coherence, in compliance with our layout standards;
- Develop the corporate image on our website and on our other electronic platforms;
- Identify and master all printing processes and specifications, review proofs and control print quality.
Requirements and skills sought:
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in graphic design, degree in process;
- To be creative and innovative, and at the forefront of trends;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with them;
- Ability to manage several projects with autonomy and thoroughness;
- Proactivity and problem-solving abilities;
- Great attention to detail;
- Team spirit;
- Great understanding of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- After Effects (AE) is an asset.
Start Your New Career…