Reporting to the COO, the applicant will play a leading role in the planning, implementation and post-deployment support of solutions.
- Establish and maintain a climate of trust with customers while protecting the business relationships that the company has with them;
- Identify and make corrections to the problems raised by clients;
- Establish timelines and monitor all project implementation activities;
- Monitor, document and update the budget and manage changes and addenda for every project;
- Monitor project approval activities by the client;
- Plan and supervise the delivery, implementation and start-up activities;
- Support the project management team;
- Manage the team of team leads dedicated to the projects;
- Support and work closely with business analysts dedicated to projects;
- Prepare monthly reports as well as a report for every project;
- Formulate recommendations to improve quality assurance procedures;
- Provide the necessary information for the preparation of invoices to the accounting department.
Experience and skills sought:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in delivering critical and service-oriented operational projects in the areas of IT and software development;
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- Strong technical knowledge of product development concepts, Agile / Kanban methodology and software delivery lifecycle;
- Demonstrated experience implementing solutions and services in multiple environments, platforms and for different stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, to make recommendations and to make sound decisions;
- Strong leadership and communication skills at all levels;
- PMP, Scrum Master and ITIL certifications (assets).
Débutez votre nouvelle carrière