Description du poste
EFS is an affordable Cloud-based Smart Treasury Management System (STMS) designed to help companies simplify their treasury by offering a secure, simple and efficient way to consolidate and centralize treasury operations. Your primary responsibility will be to manage the relationship between AZUR Group and a list of prospective customers in the mid and large enterprises markets (Ontario/Quebec). For each of your customers, you will be responsible for gaining a full working knowledge of their treasury operations and their needs for a STMS.
- Understand the prospects’ business and treasury operations with the support of our internal treasury Subject Matter Experts;
- Identify opportunities to sell our treasury consulting and software integration services with current financial ERP systems;
- Manage the EFS sales cycle from face to face meetings to deal closing with specific quarterly sales targets;
- Act as a key account manager for active EFS customers;
- Organize and attend regular status meetings with your clients;
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction;
- Work closely with other departments to ensure high-quality service delivery.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- 15 years of professional experience within the IT industry;
- 5 years’ experience or more selling SaaS based Treasury Management System or other financial systems;
- Strong knowledge of treasury processes including: Cash management, Funding and Asset, Management, Risk Management, Treasury Accounting. Back-office processes;
- Great analytical, interpersonal, and communication (verbal and written) skills;
- Great customer relationship and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment;
- Fluent in French and English both spoken and written;
- Tools: Salesforce CRM, MS Office.
Start Your New Career…