Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
Reporting to the Project Manager, the applicant brings his combined expertise in analysis, design and software development. They can use programming tools and languages as well as the SCRUM methodology to design and test quality software solutions.
In a dynamic and collaborative work environment, the candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Interpret, analyze and write business requirements;
- Code by using advanced technologies (Angular 2, .Net, SQL);
- Create and implement unitary test plans;
- Investigate and correct reported incidents;
- Produce and update technical documentation using documentation templates;
- Participate in research and development activities.
Requirements and skills sought:
- Web: Angular 2, HTML5, MVC, WebAPI;
- Database: SQL Server;
- Cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure.
Start Your New Career…