Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours/week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
AZUR Group is proud to invite you to be part of our team!
Do you want an innovative company and join an energetic team always at the fore of new technologies? We provide a flexible working environment for our employees. Remote work for all with access to our offices in Old Montreal, near Victoria Station Square, while respecting effective health measures against Covid.
Bring your know-how in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where all our success comes from the tenacity of our employees to deliver quality software. Life at the AZUR Group revolves around team activities, and by participating in the growth of the company, your good moves will be recognized every week at our corporate SCRUMS in a festive atmosphere.
Develop your career at AZUR Group
AZUR Group is committed to innovating using Cloud technologies to digitize the business processes of Canadian and International companies. We carry out all of our agile digital transformation projects using Microsoft and Salesforce Cloud platforms. At AZUR Group, you will learn how to develop custom cloud software (mobile first) by adding automated and predictive functions using artificial intelligence.
Your role as Software Developer:
Reporting to the Project Manager, the applicant brings his combined expertise in analysis, design and software development. They can use programming tools and languages as well as the SCRUM methodology to design and test quality software solutions.
In a dynamic and collaborative work environment, the candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Interpret, analyze and write business requirements
- Set up cloud technologies environments
- Code by using advanced technologies
- Create and implement unitary test plans
- Investigate and correct reported incidents
- Produce and update technical documentation using documentation templates
- Participate in research and development activities
Requirements and skills sought:
- Salesforce developer certification
- Technologies: Salesforce, Angular 2, GIT
- Write APEX code – Visual Force – Lightning Framework
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or College diploma in multimedia or any other education deemed related
- 1 year of minimum work experience as a programmer
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong abilities in teamwork
Start Your New Career…