Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
AZUR Group is proud to invite you to be part of our team!
Do you want an innovative company and join an energetic team always at the fore of new technologies? We provide a flexible working environment for our employees. Remote work for all with access to our offices in Old Montreal, near Victoria Station Square, while respecting effective health measures against Covid.
Bring your know-how in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where all our success comes from the tenacity of our employees to deliver quality software. Life at the AZUR Group revolves around team activities, and by participating in the growth of the company, your good moves will be recognized every week at our corporate SCRUMS in a festive atmosphere.
Your role as Angular Engineer/Developer
We are looking for a Angular engineer/developer to join our R&D team continue our work on our AZUR Innova Framework. This is a high-profile position reporting directly to upper management of AZUR Group.
To support our development projects, we have invested several million dollars in the development of a responsive platform (Angular 8.0, C#, .NET) that facilitates the development of smart data management applications based on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. The flexible platform is designed to support the implementation of effective customer journey scenarios with the next best action.
Angular engineer/developer duties and responsibilities
- Makes architectural decisions for the Angular framework project.
- Designs and Implements complex Angular applications, components, directives, controllers, services.
- Helps developers design and develop flexible user interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
Angular engineer/developer requirements and qualifications
- 4+ years Experience with Angular is mandatory
- 4+ years Experience with C# is ideal.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Familiar with testing frameworks.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Start Your New Career…