Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be in charge of analyzing and designing test strategies for different projects and convert business requests into functional needs to be developed while ensuring that delivery meets customer expectations.
- Define the functional solution and create the functional files of the different mandates under your responsibility;
- Write, perform and coordinate tests for the functionalities, and assist users in their acceptance tests;
- Work closely with developers as they are developing the project’s functionalities;
- Communicate regularly with the partners to inform them of the work progress and send them a report after the start of production about the estimated vs realized costs and the difficulties encountered.
Experience and skills sought:
- University studies in computer science or other relevant education;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the role of functional analyst or a business analyst;
- Experience in using standardized development methodology;
- Fluent in French and English both spoken and written;
- Experience working with the Agile methodology (asset).
Start Your New Career…