Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours/week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
AZUR Group is proud to invite you to be part of our team!
Do you want an innovative company and join an energetic team always at the fore of new technologies? We provide a flexible working environment for our employees. Remote work for all with access to our offices in Old Montreal, near Victoria Station Square, while respecting effective health measures against Covid.
Bring your know-how in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where all our success comes from the tenacity of our employees to deliver quality software. Life at the AZUR Group revolves around team activities, and by participating in the growth of the company, your good moves will be recognized every week at our corporate SCRUMS in a festive atmosphere.
Develop your career at AZUR Group
AZUR Group is committed to innovating using Cloud technologies to digitize the business processes of Canadian and International companies. We carry out all of our agile digital transformation projects using Microsoft and Salesforce Cloud platforms. At AZUR Group, you will learn how to develop custom cloud software (mobile first) by adding automated and predictive functions using artificial intelligence.
Your role as Salesforce Analyst
Reporting to the team leader, you are in charge of the UI/UX analysis defined with the optimal customer journey, which can be done through three workshops: the definition of personas, the mapping of the value chain and the analysis of the customer journey. You have the capabilities to ensure the success of the analysis, construction, testing and deployment of our Cloud business solutions that will help our customers be more efficient.
- Configure Salesforce CRM efficiently and optimally for business users
- Accompany the client in the definition and justification of their business needs and document them
- Facilitate UX workshops
- Propose, design and validate solutions according to their business needs
- Implements work procedures capable of meeting business needs
- Identify and document new features in the form of User Stories
- Actively collaborate with the development team on the various deliverables
- Participate in quality control activities
- Assist users during their acceptance tests
- Prepare and present demos for clients
Requirements, skills, assets sought:
- University studies in computer science or other relevant training
- Minimum of 2 years in the role of functional analyst and/or business
- Salesforce administrator certification recognized and valid
- Ability to communicate (French, English) transparently and work in a team
- Ability to structure, plan and prioritize tasks
- Strong autonomy, excellent organizational and time management skills, honest and professional client approach, analytical skills and spirit of synthesis
- Experience in an agile project and mastery of techniques for documenting business needs and User Stories are assets
Start Your New Career…