Our sales team is growing!
AZUR Group has more than 20 years of expertise in the IT field and has the wind in its sails to continue its development and growth in the years to come. We want to attract the best talent by offering competitive working conditions and a ‘people-centered’ corporate culture. We also rely on our employees to take leadership in our expansion, while providing support for their success. Personalized career development plan, comprehensive benefits, participation in large-scale projects, continuing education, all are good reasons to send us your resume.
Our office is located in the heart of Old Montreal, near Station Square Victoria, in a dynamic business district! The work will be done mainly by teleworking, but with occasional access to the office and of course, when sanitary rules allow, face-to-face customer meetings.
Bring your know-how and your creative energy in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where our success comes from the passion of our employees to collaborate to deliver quality Cloud solutions to our customers.
Advance your career at AZUR Group
AZUR Group is committed to innovating using Cloud technologies to automate the business processes of Canadian and international companies. We deliver all of our Agile digital transformation projects using Microsoft and Salesforce Cloud platforms.
We supervise our new recruits very closely through a training island that quickly propels them into our client projects with maximum efficiency. You will complete your training with seasoned trainers who will teach you the most modern and efficient Cloud technologies.
A portion of your time, approximately 70% will be invested in managing active customer accounts and another portion, approximately 30%, in business development (the ratio could vary between 60% -40% and 80% -20% depending on customer projects).
- Management of active accounts (+/- 70%)
– Establish strong relationships with each of the clients of the projects assigned to you
– Understand the nature of each client project (at high level) and be involved in end-of-sprint demo-type meetings.
– Listening to expressed needs and also anticipating future needs (through regular meetings with your clients and also by discussing with the operations team assigned to the project).
– Learn about the company’s sales objectives and strategies.
– Prepare presentations for clients (executive summary type).
- Develop prospects into customer projects in order to ensure the achievement and exceeding of sales objectives in order to contribute to the profitability and growth of the company
- Know the different solutions offered by AZUR Group (Azure custom development, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power Platform, Salesforce while making sure to keep your knowledge up to date
- With the help of your fellow Architects and Business Analysts (the technical people you can count on), determine and validate the bespoke needs of clients by understanding their architecture and organizing workshops
- Perform and present analysis and development project service offers in Agile mode
- Plan, manage and strategically organize the sales process with the team
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities with both prospects and current customers
- Close communication with operational teams in order to follow the progress of each client project
- Follow up on customer satisfaction using measurement tools such as satisfaction surveys, post mortem, etc
- Respond to emails and messages from customers/prospects in a timely manner and consult with the operations team before providing technical responses if necessary
- Participate in sales and customer projects meetings (daily scrums, demos, monthly meetings (presentation of executive summary/budget/progress/recommendations, etc.)
- All other related tasks related to sales and business development.
- Relevant academic training
- About 5 years of B2B sales experience
- Have experience in sales at the executive level (CIO, CTO, CEO)
- Knowledge of the IT world an asset
- Good communicator with skills to develop already established business relationships as well as new accounts
- Skilled at juggling multiple priorities at the same time
- Experience in business development
- Demonstrated ability to develop the profitability of your accounts
- Bilingualism (8/10 in both languages a must)
- Creative (finding solutions, opportunities, etc.), flexible, able to adapt and evolve with the company and the market
- Ability to make presentations
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy
Base salary (to be discussed according to experience + commissions)
Remote work (with the possibility of going to our offices)
Start your new career