Contract type: Permanent – 37.5 hours / week
Salary: to be determined, according to experience
AZUR Group is proud to invite you to be part of our team!
Do you want an innovative company and join an energetic team always at the fore of new technologies? We provide a flexible working environment for our employees. Telework for all with access to our offices in Old Montreal, near Victoria Station Square, while respecting effective health measures against Covid.
Bring your know-how in a relaxed atmosphere, with a positive and caring culture, where all our success comes from the tenacity of our employees to deliver quality software. Life at the AZUR Group revolves around team activities, and by participating in the growth of the company, your good moves will be recognized every week at our corporate SCRUMS in a festive atmosphere.
Since its inception in 2002, AZUR Group’s mission is to help organizations improve business efficiency with high-quality web solutions.
For more than 20 years, we have been helping our customers by developing innovative web software to make them stand out from the competition. In addition, we are configuring and customizing Microsoft and Salesforce Cloud software packages to make their operations even more efficient and secure via the Internet.
To optimize their results, we apply BI and AI treatments to their data to obtain dashboards that better guide their businesses.
Your role as Account Manager – Salesforce
AZUR Group is looking for an account manager to successfully contribute for our Salesforce practice.
Working closely with our Salesforce Practice Lead, you will act as the contributor to our growing Salesforce client portfolio and your main responsibility will be to generate additional revenues from Salesforce assessments, implementations, enhancements, or integration projects.
Salesforce Account Manager’s Responsibilities:
Working closely with other departments to ensure high-quality service delivery, you will manage the complete AZUR Group sales cycle with the main objective to meet your quarterly sales targets:
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Understanding the prospects’ business and operations
- Initiate discovery calls with potential clients
- Customize client presentations
- Meetings to virtual and face-to-face, depending on the client’s needs and/or sanitary restrictions that may apply
- Prepare, organizing and attend regular status meetings with your clients
- Acting as a key account manager for active customers
- Developing and implementing initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuously maintain your Salesforce knowledge up to date
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience or more in business development with a positive track record in achieving your sales targets
- Experience in selling Cloud solutions
- Ability to read, understand and present various analytics
- Interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Presentation abilities, both written and spoken
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in French and English both spoken and written
- Tools: Salesforce CRM, MS Office
- Engineering or business degree is an asset
Start Your New Career…